I have the following position open. Please let me know your thoughts.
3 references required.
Candidates should have at least 36 months experience, and at least one of the following should apply:
- Experience designing and implementing highly available and scalable multitier applications using Object Oriented or Service Oriented Architecture with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, software design and JEE Design Patterns on an IBM platform.
- Experience working with XML, XML schemas, and XSLT transformations within a JEE application server or IBM Datapower device.
- Hands on experience in developing and deploying applications in IBM WebSphere Portal 6.1 or higher and IBM WebSphere Application servers 6.0 or higher.
- Experience planning, designing, implementing and integrating IBM software solutions on an Integrated Justice Portal.
- Experience developing WebServices.
- Experience planning, designing, implementing and integrating systems related to criminal justice processing (including but not limited to: disposition processing, fingerprint identification processing, criminal history updating, Sex Offender management, tracking of Wanted/Missing persons, or initiatives related to Offender Supervision).
- Developing applications that are implemented with JAVA Development Kit (JDK 1.5 or higher) on an IBM platform.
- Performing hands on performing code review of applications developed using JMS, EJB, MQ, JSF, JAXB, JAXWS, and/or Hibernate.
Please note that our client does allow Skype/remote interviews. However they reserve the right to require an in-person interview.
Does candidate anticipate any absences during the engagement period? If so, please list the start and end date for each absence.
The Most Active and Happening #1 ERP/SAP Jobs Listserve for SAP Jobs in the US.
LIKE our Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/ERPJobs
Follow us on Twitter:
Post your Jobs at SAP JOBS USA Linkedin Group by clicking this link
Join our Professionals Networks in Linkedin
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP JOBS USA" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to SAPjobs-USAemail@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to SAPjobs-USA@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/SAPjobs-USA.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/SAPjobs-USA/CAJiuUXa1_Sj7V8%3D3-Jyyi0Wets_N%2BxFT9b1ehf2mD20_NW2WzA%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.