We have an urgent opening for Senior ETL Developer and I have sent you a job description ,Please go through it and let me know if you are comfortable with it and also send me your updated resume ASAP as applicable (Updated Resume with your Employer Details ) .
Title: Senior ETL Developer
Location: Minneapolis | MN
Start date: Interview on your Availability
Duration: 3-6 Months
A west metro client of ours is looking for a contract Senior ETL Developer (3-6 months). The Senior ETL Developer is responsible for developing and maintaining ETL process and support multiple lines of Business and IT initiatives. This individual may work independently or collaborate with a smaller group of developers in similar efforts. This position is responsible for technical analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment of IT solutions as needed by business or IT. The senior developer works closely with other subject matter experts to help design and build solutions for a multitude of applications, including; batch processing, OLTP, OLAP and data and data warehouse architecture.
· 8 years minimum experience in software development with a majority of this experience building ETL process.
· Strong working knowledge across the technology stack including ETL, data analysis, metadata, data quality, audit and design. Technologies currently used and supported in IT are: PL/SQL, Oracle, Informatica and SAS.
· Advanced knowledge and experience using mutliple languages/platforms for programming including Java, PL/SQL, SAS, unix shell scripting and perl scripting
· Advanced knowledge of integration technologies such as Web Services and messaging systems, Enterprise Application Integration, Business Process Management/Workflow, etc.
· Certification Informatica, SQL, Oracle is a plus
· Ability to evaluate, analyze, design and implement solutions based on technical requirements.
· Ability to identify solutions to complex problems and business processes using tools and technologies to improve efficiency through automation, re-use, design patterns, and best practices
· Strong verbal and written communication skills including interpersonal skills
· Ability to communicate to a variety of audiences in both verbal and written form
· Ability to collaborate with all levels of a complex organization to meet the needs of business and IT
· Ability to deal effectively in a team environment as well as work independently with or without supervision
· Excellent oral, written, and communication skills
· Excellent problem solving skills
Thanks and Regards
APETAN CONSULTING LLC
72 Van Reipen Avenue # 255
Jersey City, NJ 07306
Direct: 201 377 5619
Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
The Most Active and Happening #1 ERP/SAP Jobs Listserve for SAP Jobs in the US.
LIKE our Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/ERPJobs
Follow us on Twitter:
Post your Jobs at SAP JOBS USA Linkedin Group by clicking this link
Join our Professionals Networks in Linkedin
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP JOBS USA" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to SAPjobs-USAemail@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to SAPjobs-USA@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/SAPjobs-USA.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.